Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday Funday!

I needed a nice relaxing weekend.  Only leaving for a couple hours to go to the gym, and Fro Yo lasts night.

I stayed "late" at work almost all week.  I say "late" because part of me is still used to a late night meaning closing a store and not getting home till at least midnight.  Late night now means staying at the office until 6:30/7.  I guess it's even though, 10 hour days are 10 hour days whether they start at 9am or 3pm.

This weekend,  the roommate has been addicted to House of Cards.  It's a TV show made just for Netflix streaming.  He loves it, for me it's slowly growing on me.  I will say it's a pretty scandalous political thriller.

We also tried to watch The Words.  It was horrible.  So boring.  We didn't even make it half way through it.  Bradley Cooper wasn't worth it.  And Seven Psychopaths.  Again ugh.  Way to let us down Rotten Tomatoes!

Well today I saved the weekend by making pancakes....with Nutella.  I was craving chocolate chip pancakes but sadly, I didn't have any chocolate chips.  But i did have a HUGE jar of Nutella.



These babies saved the weekend.  Next time I want to make them with bananas or some sort of strawberry compote.

Well, Cheers to the rest of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment