Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day...and Top 2 Tuesday

I know, it's been two weeks with out an blog entry from me. I'm sorry. Work has owned me these past few weeks.

ANYWAY. It's Tuesday! Okay, not really. Tomorrow is Tuesday. But you're getting my Top 2 Tuesday entry a day early.



And in honor of last night....Top 2 Favorite Grammy Dresses

J Lo in Emilio Pucci.
HOT DAMN.

Lea Michele in, again, Emilio Pucci.
She's always one of my favs on the red carpet.


And while we're on best dressed, I must take a moment to point out the worst dressed, at least in my opinion.

Rhianna in Jean Paul Gaultier.
I'm sorry but did you go to a Christmas blow out sale and buy all the white garland?


6 comments:

  1. Rhianna looked terrible, but I did love JLo and Lea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks and I couldnt agree more about Rhianna's dress, what was that???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I chose JLo as one of my favorites too! She looked amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. JLo and Lea both looked fabulous! Rhianna looked terrible! What was she thinking?

    ReplyDelete
  5. *SNAPPPPP*

    Lol. But amen, Rhinna looked a hot messsssssss.

    And I NEED JLO's dress NOW. She was best dressed hands down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved Jennifers look! and Leas dress was Fab! Love your picks! and Rhianna.. Why she chose that horrible fashion statment is beyond me.. Because she looked really good during her preformances! Hope you have had a good day!

    ReplyDelete