Thursday, December 16, 2010

Twelve

I'm stealing this idea from one of my best friends Leanna. You can read her blog HERE.

But here are some things that I'm currently obsessed with.

1. Starbucks Ice Cream.

The perfect union of two of the worlds most perfect things. Ice cream and Starbucks coffee. My favorite is their Java Chip. However today I bought the Mocha Frappachino flavor, and its amazing. It's coffee and chocolate ice cream swirled together. It's pretty much perfection. Also if you're signed up for Starbucks Rewards you often get coupons for their ice cream emailed to you!

2. Fingerless Gloves.

These are the best invention ever. Perfect for when you need to check your cell phone, change the song on your ipod, or you're just sitting on the subway. I had a pair years ago, but it seems as though they've recently made a comeback.

3. Sparkling Wine.

I love wine. Wine with bubbles is a winner in my book. I also think it's the perfect festive beverage to bring to a holiday party. I suggest a blush wine or a shiraz. Or if you're looking for something with a sweeter fruitier flavor I would try Nuvo.

That's all for now!

What are some of your favorite things?

1 comment:

  1. I love that you're blogging!!! We should drink sparkly wine when we're in MA next week <3

    ReplyDelete