Friday, January 7, 2011

Thirteen

Did Everyone have a happy holiday and a great new year? I did, aside that I was sick through Christmas weekend. It was great to visit family and friends in Massachusetts. I got to enjoy the blizzard with my mom, bad lifetime movies and hot cocoa.

Did anyone make any new years resolutions? So far I have 4;

1. Be more frequent with my blog updates. I want to give my three readers something good to read ha ha! Plus, I'm pretty sure I've said this before. But this time I mean it. I'm going to try and make sure I update at least once a week to start.

2. Continue to lose weight. Okay I know, cliche. But in the past year I've lost about 45lbs. Slowly but surely. I'm considering starting weight watchers again, which I did a few years ago, and was extremely beneficial.

3. Eat out less. I really need to start bringing my lunch/dinner to work. Eating out is expensive, and not very healthy. This includes coffee.

4. Writing more. And I don't mean blogging. I've always written little bits of fiction and poetry. I want to get better at it and practice and brainstorm more often.

what are some of your resolutions.

1 comment:

  1. Amanda! 45 pounds thats amazing! Share your secrets!!!

    My resolution is to not be a loser and to gain a life.

    ReplyDelete