Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Fourteen


Strange Addictions....

1. Popping Pimples. Yes, it's true. I can barely refain from popping pimples. I know it's gross, I know it's bad, but I can't help it! If I haven't fully disgusted you yet, proceed to the next obsession (it's not gross).


2. Mugs with snowmen. No really. If you open my cup cabinet it looks like a winter wonderland threw up in there 365 days a year. Majority of my mugs have cutesy snowmen on them. And whenever I'm out shopping and I see a mug with a snowman on it, I buy it. And the last thing I need are anymore snowmen mugs.

3 comments:

  1. Omg so random! But um I totally am guilty of the first one x_x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so bad. At least we know it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next time I'm at your apartment I'm opening all the cabinets and investigating this!

    ReplyDelete