Thursday, January 27, 2011

Things I Like...and a blog award!

You may have noticed that I stopped with the numbers for my titles. At the rate I was going I feared I may never get to three hundred and sixty five....

ANYWAY...Here's what I like this week!

1. My new iPhone. I did it. I bought one. And I love it. After being a blackberry user for the past four years I had my reservations. But I have decided that iPhone is clearly a superior device. And aside from having my entire personal and professional life on this hand-held device. I get to play addicting games like Angry Birds and Words With Friends.

2. Snow Days. It feels like everyone is itching for spring EXCEPT me! I love the snow and the cold. I will remember everyone complaining about the snow and cold and be sure to throw it in their face when they're complaining about how hot it is in July!



3. For the First Time - The Script. This is the first single off of their new album Science & Faith. I am in love with this song and album. I've had it on repeat for about 2 weeks now. I wasn't a huge fan of their self titled first album, aside from the two singles (Breakeven and The Man Who Can't Be Moved). This album has definitely matured from their first. I encourage you to check them out. And what can be better then good music made by sexy men with Irish accents?


In other news, I was passed a blog award from my friend Alyssa over at Fleur de Lyss. THANK YOU ALYSSA! I'm glad someone finds my ramblings interesting.

As I'm still new I don't have very many people to pass this award to, and I can't pass it back to Alyssa (right lol?). And when I say I don't have very many people, this means I only have one person to pass it along to...and that is my dear dear friend Leanna at OMG, I moved to NYC

Now here is this lovely questionnaire to go along with the award...

What inspires you?

Music, Art, My Friends & Family

What is your favorite season and why?

Late fall/early winter. I love the fresh cold weather. Where you can utilize cute cold weather accessories such as scarves and hats but the cold doesn't hurt your face as you walk to the subway.

What are you most looking forward to this year?

Being 100% financially independent from my parents

If you could write a book about anything, what would you write about?

I write little drabbles frequently. So instead I would love to have a book of my photography.

What is your greatest passion?

Um, Everything? I guess aside from the obvious, friends, family, life. I say music and art.

If you could change one thing about your life or yourself, what would it be and why?


I over analyze EVERYTHING. Sometimes I wish I could make a decision without thinking about the "what if..."

Lastly, What is your favorite novel?

This is like asking my what my favorite song is...impossible to answer. But I can give you two The Great Gatsby I read this in High School like every other person, but it really stuck with me. I think that this was one of the few books I really enjoyed in any of my high school English classes. Harry Potter, okay, you have to admit, This series made it cool and acceptable to read as a child and I think JK Rowling changed how our generation thinks and feels about books and reading.

3 comments:

  1. welcome to the world of the iPhone! You will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh ok now that I see you had a blackberry i feel better about making the iphone switch

    and wee Great Gatsby! I dont even want to get started because I could go on and on and on about how much I love that book.

    ReplyDelete